Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cube Workshop $20.00

I will be conducting a workshop at the end of the month. We will be using the My Acrlyix Cube. This is a new product out of the Spring Catty. The top will lift to reveal a treasure box! How cool is that?!?

The Workshop will be held:
Thursday, February 26th @ 6:30 pm
Saturday, February 28th @ 2:00 pm
Sunday, March 1st@ 2:00 pm

If you are interested, please contact me to reserve a spot!

From This:

To This:



What I did was use the Reflections Scrapbook Program and condensed the 12x12 layout suggestions to 5x5 (which is the size of the cube) and Vwala!! You have covered each side of the cube. The papers I am using is Emporium. The colors are Sweet Leaf, Vineyard Berry, Cocoa and Crystal Blue. I love to distress...so everything is either sanded or inked. I debated on using the holes for eyelets....and I went for it. I secured the box with liquid glass. I used several stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment