Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kidz Krafts - June 10, 2009

Chanele, Madison, and Sarah attended my Kidz Krafts. I really enjoyed teaching them the art of Scrapbooking and how fun it can be to tell your story thru pictures. I have been a CTMH consultant for 5 years and have taught MANY classes and workshops, but never to 10-year old girls. The class was very energetic!! I look forward to the next Kidz Krafts!!


This is a "sneak peak" at what we will do at the next Kidz Krafts which will be as follows:

  • Date: Wednesday, June 24th
  • Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
  • Cost: $15.00
  • Other: We will do some painting, please dress your child as appropriate.
  • Location: Joey's Scrap Room

Contact me if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Will you come to my house and teach one????
    2 girls plus 2 adults LOL

    - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute....I may have to come play!!

    ReplyDelete