Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5 Years With CTMH!!

In June I received a small package from Close To My Heart. My first thought was "did I have product on back order?" I began searching the corners of my mind thinking that I had a customer waiting for their product. When I brought the package inside I literally ripped into the package tearing my letter. It was nice surprise to see that Close To My Heart was recognizing my achievement of being with the company for 5 year. April 16, 2010 I celebrated 5 years with Close To My Heart. I have really enjoyed the growth I have seen over the 5 years I have been with the company. I have seen the color palette change to keep trendy and fashionable. I was able to witness the transition from Wooden Mounted stamps to Acrylix Stamps. The birth and death of the Coluzzle cutting system and much, much more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment