Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Season Premier Week!!


Who has favorite TV shows?

I have to admit, I have A LOT of them. I am glad that someone invented DVR. Without it, I would be glued to the TV (literally!)

I was very excited about my two favorite shows coming back (I have many, but these rank #1 and #2). My #1 show is Glee. I laugh at the silliness of the movie and I love the banter between Will Shuester and Sue Sylvester. I tune every week to see the Glee Club break out into song and dance and to hear the cracks Sue makes about Will's hair.



My #2 show is NCIS. I have to admit, I didn't watch this one beginning with the 1st season. I just recently fell in love with Gibbs, Abby, McGee, Ziva, and DeNozo. They make a great team!

I also watch: Supernatural (this is season 6, and it's last); Smallville (this is season 10, and it's last); Two and a Half Men; How I Met Your Mother; Vampire Diaries; NCIS LA; Criminal Minds; CSI NY and a couple more that I am forgetting!

What ever your favorite show may be, enjoy Premier Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment