Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October STOM: Holiday Magic


These two cards are my October STOM Swaps (S1110 Holiday Magic)

This 4 3/4 x 3 card is using "Center Accent" from Originals.  The technique on this card is the use of CTMH's Glitz Glitter Gel in Silver, Bronze, and Red.  I love how the Glitz Glitter makes my cards POP!


This 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card is using "Lucky Three" from Originals.  Again, I used the Glitz glitter Gel in Silver to add ornaments to my Christmas Tree.  I also love how the chunky Sweet Leaf Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon adds dimension to my card.

Products Used:
S1110 Holiday Magic
Believe Level II
Holiday Red Ink
Sweet Leaf Ink
Desert Sand Ink
Designer Ribbon:  Red Collection
Sweet Leaf Stitched Grosgrain
Corner Rounder / Scalloped Punch
Glitz Glitter Gel:  Silver
Glitz Glitter Gel:  Bronze
Glitz Glitter Gel:  Red
Liquid Glass
3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment