Friday, April 24, 2009

Awesome Workshop Weekend!!!

First of all, I would like to say Thank You to those that braved the storms to attend my workshop this past weekend. If you were not able to attend, you missed my best workshop (to date)!!! This past weekend produced the worst weather....but is was bright and sunny inside Joey's ScrapRoom.

This cute 6x6 My Creations Album has 12 page protectors...enough for 24 6x6 scrap pages. We created 12 adorable pages and I had some ladies bring pictures! Which was totally awesome!

I hope you are able to make it to my next "play" date. Watch for more details for my May Weekend Workshop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joey. I enjoyed visiting with you the other night and seeing your scrap room. Awesome. I love looking at all the neat things you create.
    Delores

    ReplyDelete