Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Updates from CTMH

I would like to share a few things with you that have been announcec by CTMH:

Price Changes:
Price Changes for Summer 2009 Idea Book Summer has never looked so good!
Please be aware of the following price reductions, effective April 1, 2009, and reflected in the summer 2009 Idea Book:

* Sassy Strands®: All collections changing to $3.95 US / $4.95 CAN (previously $5.95/$6.50)
* Z9071 Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit: Changing to $34.95/$43.50 (previously $49.95/ $62.50)
* Z1199 Life Delights Memory Showcase: Changing to $12.95/$15.95 (previously $17.95/$19.95)

Coluzzle Update:
Coluzzle™ Product Status As many of you know, the manufacturer of the Coluzzle™ cutting system has announced plans to retire the Coluzzle line at the end of the year. Many Consultants have asked what this means for the future of the products Close To My Heart currently carries. The Coluzzle replacement blades (Z370) are no longer available, effective immediately. All placed orders for the item will be fulfilled, but no new orders will be processed. We do anticipate that other Coluzzle products will become unavailable as the year progresses, and we advise you to prepare your customers and plan your events accordingly.Close To My Heart is always working on new products and innovations, and support for cutting systems is no exception. We look forward to providing you with exciting new cutting product alternatives in future Idea Books.

2009 Summer Catalog:
I have received our new Summer Catalogs and they are AMAZING!!!! There are new products, new stamps, new Stamps of the Month, and of course, New My Reflection Kits! I am so excited. Please remember the "Go-Live" date for customers is May 1st. I will mail the new cattys at the end of April. If you are on my mailing list, please contact me to make sure I have the correct address for you. I think you are going to love the new catty as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment