Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Robin's Home Workhsop: 6 cards using Bella

Robin hosted a Home Workshop on August 22, 2009. We created 6 cards using papers from the Bella Reflections Level II Paper Pak. This has become my all time favorite paper!!! I think what I like most is the Smokey Plum. I forget how much I like this color. Robin had several friends come over for this card workshop.


Robin treated us like queens! We had so much food and all of it was delicious! I had to taste test everything. Her husband was an awesome host and he didn't seem to mind that he had a house full of women.


There were several animals running around (Robin loves animals!)...but there was one particular cat that loved my bag. He spent most of the time curled up at the bottom of my roller bag and he didn't seem to mind that he was squished.

I would like to thank all of the ladies that were there. I appreciate each of you taking the time to come to a crafty party and spend the afternoon with me. I hope I was able to teach you a little about Close To My Heart products and the love I have for the products.
Scrap On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment