Thursday, November 5, 2009

My 36th Birthday

I celebrated my 36th birthday on Friday, October 30th. I started out by taking the day off. I went to my neice's Halloween Party at school....picked her up and then we headed off to get Mani/Pedi's. She LOVED it!! Then we started making our way to the restaurant. I made a pit stop at Best Buy and bought the latest Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and AFI CD's. (yes, I buy the whole CD and I LOVE Alternative music!!!) Then we ended up at Mi Casa in Pecan Grove. I had an awesome time and I want to thank my family and friends that showed up to celebrate with me. I had an awesome time. After that, some of my friends and I headed off to the "after" party. As we started making our way home we stopped at Waffle House and had breakfast. This was the best birthday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment