Sunday, January 9, 2011

My 2010 Christmas Card



I would like to share with you my 2010 Christmas Card. I was not able to create cards last year, since my Uncle was in a car accident in November and was laid to rest on Christmas Eve. Even though I would take my supplies and work on them while I would sit in the waiting room, they were never completed. So this year I wanted to make my cards special. I used the C1427 I Believe stamp set. There are alot of things I believe in: Love, Hope, Karma, and of course.....Santa!!! Without the jolly 'ole man, gifts could not be delivered to children all over the world. (Yes, I still Believe!)

Products used:
Creative Basics: Mistletoe
New England Ivy Cardstock
Cranberry Cardstock
Bamboo Cardstock
Chobolate Ink
Prismta Glitter
Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Opaques: Pearl
Cranberry Brads
Microtip Scissors
3-D Foam Tape
Originals:
Heartfelt Classic (pg. 71)
C1427 I Believe
D1388 Card Chatter - Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment