Saturday, January 22, 2011

Workshop Weekend: Pennant Banner

For my January Workshop Weekend we will create a mini-album using the My Creations Banner. The cost of this workshop is $20.00. This is a new and trendy album. It includes 8 chipboard pages and 7 jump rings. The pages are 7 x 6. Since I made my banner into an album I used 1 inch jump rings to hold the album together. I used a variety of 5x6; 4x6 and wallet size photos. Attendee will also learn how to create faux pleated ribbon as well as create a flower out of pleated ribbon. I uses a lot of embellishments and my album ended up a little bulky. I also used a lot of 3D foam tape to add dimension to my photos and embellishments.










Products Used:
My Creation Banner
Wings Level 2 Paper Packet
EXCLUSIVE Wings Kit Acrylix Stamp Set
C1440 Take A Picture Acrylix Stamp Set
E1019 Bohemian Alphabet Acrylix Stamp Set
Buttons Green Assortment
Designer Ribbon Rounds: Colonial White
Designer Ribbon Rounds: Black (retired)
Vineyard Berry Ribbon (retired)
Colonial White Grossgrain Ribbon
Embroidery Floss: Neutral Assortment
Sparkles: Blue & Green Assortment
Just Blooms Paper Flowers
Just Blooms Pinks (retired)
Mini-Medley Accents Collection: Black
Sponge Daubers
Liquid Glass
StazOn Ink: Black (to ink distress my photos)
Texture Tools (Foam Tools)
Microtip Scissors
3D Foam Tape
Plenty of Adhesive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment